Please read carefully, as our submission format has changed.
During the academic year, submissions are due Monday at midnight in order to get everything translated by next Tuesday’s email. All entries submitted AFTER the deadline will not appear on the listserv until the following week. No exception.
- Submissions should include an image and a short caption.
- The SSMU reserves the right to deny publication of any submission at any time and may make edits if necessary.
- Due to the high volume of submissions approximately 8 will be chosen for each listserv publication.
- You must submit your image in the 16:9 aspect ratio. .
- If you wish for a submission to be included for multiple weeks, you must re-submit it each week (commenting in the notes it not sufficient).
- Please note that if you are a SSMU group, only events that have been approved by the SSMU will be displayed on the listserv. If you have not done so, please submit an Event Declaration & Insurance Request Form for your group’s event, found here.
- Please note that we won’t be promoting in-person events until further notice, due to current public health guidelines.
Priority is given to groups in the following order:
- SSMU Services and Campaigns
- SSMU Clubs
- Non-SSMU affiliated student groups on campus