Please read carefully, as our submission format has changed.
During the academic year, submissions are collected every Tuesday at 12:00 p.m. and published the following Tuesday. All submissions received after 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday will be reserved for the following week’s publication.
- Submissions should include an image and a short caption.
- The SSMU reserves the right to deny publication of any submission at any time and may make edits if necessary.
- Due to the high volume of submissions approximately 8 will be chosen for each listserv publication.
- You must submit your image in the 1:1 aspect ratio (1080 x 1080 pixels).
- If you wish for a submission to be included for multiple weeks, you must re-submit it each week (commenting in the notes it not sufficient).
- Please note that if you are a SSMU group, only events that have been approved by the SSMU will be displayed on the listserv. If you have not done so, please submit an Event Declaration & Insurance Request Form for your group’s event, found here.
Priority is given to groups in the following order:
- SSMU Services and Campaigns
- SSMU Clubs
- Non-SSMU affiliated student groups on campus
- Announcements to the wider McGill Community